Hey Benny – we are working through all possible contingencies though we do not have an official update to any policy at this time. Given the timing we will not be making a determination of how to proceed until we can make a more educated decision. For the time being we have simply been referring to our normal cancel policy.
We’re asking participants to make their own well-informed decisions to register when they feel comfortable. We have extended early incentive time frame to be through May 14th. We thank you for your patience and hope you are staying safe.