Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Divisive Topics Reply To: Divisive Topics

First up I believe that I am the target of this thread. I have bitten my tongue for the past two days but now its over I feel that I must make comment.

The person who started this thread at no time interacted with me except for him dropping off his skins at the table where I was running it. At no time did I interact with this person at any other time and was no where near him on or off the golf course so as for him worrying about me and what I may say has me scratching my head.

I totally believe in freedom of speech and expression as long as it is done in a civil manner. As for differing views in relation to politics, religion, aliens, ect I love to sit down and compare thoughts from every one as I am very open minded, but then again I am not scared to display my beliefs and are quite proud of them.

That brings me to my next point, I am originally from Australia and migrated here the right way which took 17 years to get citizenship. My late wife’s dream was to see me get citizenship but passed away 2 months before my swearing in ceremony. I am now a proud AMERICAN CITIZEN who loves this country with a passion. I really makes me sad in the heart that there are many many american citizens who just dont care about things and just go with the flow but yet are the first to complain when things go awry.

I urge every one to study about what and who you support and vote accordingly that way at least you can say you voiced you opinion which one of you rights

As someone had already stated in this thread, if we start restricting freedom of speech and expression just because someone finds it offensive we have already lost the fight.

With that being said, I would like to thank all the officials who worked tirelessly to put this tournament together and all the players I met to make my week memorable. Wishing you and your families a safe travel back to your destinations and praying that you all remain healthy and return next year for an even better 2021 and a return of the 19th hole

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com