Well Flights are in and it looks like we got some nice courses. I am will be in flight 16 this time around and it looks like flight 16 and 17 will be playing together. So, is there any one who is normally in these flights that wants to run the skins game.
If not I will be happy to run it.
I have reposted the rules and the way I ran it last year. Let me know if you have any questions.
To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. For ease of scoring, I will combine both flights into one pot; this should make for nice payouts.
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• Text me a picture of your official scorecard with all signatures. State in the text your name and hole number birdie was scored on.
• All text for birdies to be scored need to be received by me no later than 6:00pm the day of the round Any text after 6:00pm will not be scored, this gives me time to score and notify winners in a reasonable time.
• All winners will be notified by text that night of their winnings and their money will be available for pick up the next morning.
• I will make sure to be at the course at least 30 minutes before the first tee time so everyone can get their money.
• On the last day I will stay at the course until play is over and make payouts at the course.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 804-690-2773 (This is the number to use for texting score card.)