Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Scott-Handicap services Reply To: Scott-Handicap services


Bruce. As of this year the new rule is that everyone has to be registered for a handicap with the association that is connected to the particular state in which they live, eg, GHIN or Blue Golf ect

The only exception to the rule is those who have a current active handicap with other entities such as US Golf will be grandfathered in until the membership expires. I my self am in that situation and I have checked with the WAM and I am OK until the US Golf expires then must register with Blue Golf Indiana

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com