Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Is It the End of the World Am as we know it Reply To: Is It the End of the World Am as we know it

David Baker
Participant

I have complained about the course condition during the WA over the years and yes some of them have been beyond terrible. This will be my 25 year I think, and I have come to realize that the true value of the WA to me, is the friendships, I have made and the opportunity to meet and make new friends, something that you can’t put a price on. I actually consider some of the WA staff to be great friends and really nice people. I hope that they are doing the best that they can, and you cannot please everyone no matter how hard you try. Even on a bad course, I think it is a beautiful day outside, I am on a golf course at a great city, I drink a beer and thank the good Lord for a wonderful day and good friends. Afterwards a swim and off to the 19th hole. I wish they hadn’t gotten rid of the karaoke as the place was usually packed and everyone seemed to have a great time. Hopefully many will voice their displeasure and they will bring it back. I look forward to seeing old and new friends. Just my 2 cents worth.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com