Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Course Concerns Reply To: Course Concerns

Bob Newman
Participant

David, re: cost. The cost is not the primary reason I have decided to not come back. the corses are not measuring up to my expectations. With the total number of courses in MB area, I just think we should not have been on 6 of the courses I have been on the last 4 years. I have been on golf trips to other venues that the courses were all top grade courses (and one trip was to MB-Caledonia, true blue & arrowhead). I am at that stage in life when I just can’t take sub par golf courses. I’m even having issues with the bunkers at my home course not getting the attention they deserve. I enjoyed the years I have been to the WA, met a lot of people, bought a bunch at the CC, sill enjoying my Peltz Putting green, finally got a SKYTRACK(after seeing it at WA). I’m even working on a way to get to the CC this year. Most of the WA STAFF know me and I appreciate what they do each year. I’ll probablly even try to catch up with them in July when I’m down on vacation. Y’all have fun.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com