OK, courses are in, I will run skins in Senior flight 16 and 17. Unless someone else really has their heart set on running it.
To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. Should anyone want to pay by Venmo I have that as well. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. For ease of scoring, I will combine both flights into one pot; this should make for nice payouts. I
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• Text a picture of your official scorecard with all signatures to my cell number. State in the text your name and hole number birdie was scored on. You may also present your scorecard prior to turning it in for the birdie pool scoring. Keep in mind the sooner I get scorecards, the sooner everyone is paid and can leave.
• I will make sure to be at the course at least 30 minutes before we tee off each day so anyone wanting to participate in skins that day can get their money in.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 804-690-2773 (This is the number to use for texting score card.)