Since no one has said they want to run skins, I run skins in flights 17 & 18.
I run the same rules as everyone else. To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. Like most, I combine both flights into one pot.
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• Bring the official scorecard with all signatures on it prior to turning it in to the Pro shop to me for the birdie pool scoring. Keep in mind the sooner I get scorecards, the sooner everyone is paid and can leave.
• I will be at the course on the first day around 6:30am to give everyone a chance to get registered and paid. I plan on setting up in the snack bar area until 7:45am when I will go out to get ready to play. I will also make sure to be at the course at least an hour before we tee off each day so anyone wanting to participate in skins that day can get their money in and payout anyone who did not wait around from the previous day.
See everyone in a few days.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 804-637-8391 (This is my cell number so you can text questions as well as email.)