Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board 1st timer and question about skins games etc,,

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Joe Kalil
    Participant

You run a great skins game, always have, and I appreciate the time and energy you take to do it. I hope to see you this year again!

Frank Garcia
    Participant

Chandler,
    I played in your flight last year and you ran it well. Its not an easy task for sure –
    Thank you.
    Unfortunately I did not win any skins. So no tip for you sorry brother. 🙂
    I hope to be in your flight again – See you in 2 weeks!

FG

Chandler Wells
    Participant

LOL, Thanks Frank! 6 years for me and ZERO skins. But I enjoy running it! See you soon!

Chandler Wells
    Participant

Yes Joe, same ole 6.8 HCP so probably same flight, and same sub 20 place finish! See you soon!

Ricky Lawson
    Participant

Might be a silly question and I might have missed it if it was stated….you typically win a Skin for a scratch/gross birdie or better correct? Thanks

david tiano
    Participant

Ricky,
    Yes I believe most if not all skins are gross birdie or better. Some of the higher handicaps might have a net game but I don’t know. Check with the guy at your course on Monday what the rules are before you pay.

Ricky Lawson
    Participant

Thanks David….I though that was the case.

Chandler Wells
    Participant

I have my skins spread sheets completed and ready for Monday a.m. My game is always gross/scratch birdie or better…No net birdies!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com