Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board 4 players, incl Carts – Barefoot Resort – Fazio, Love or Norman Courrses

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Bushnell
    Participant

I have a gift certificate for 4 rounds of golf (foursome; 2 twosomes, single use 4 times) incl carts – Barefoot Resort – can be used at Fazio, Love or Norman courses.

Expires 8/31/16.

$200 – or best offer. Will e-mail you certificate – OK per course since they have Certificate # that they can cancel after use. Will FedEx free if that is what they absolutely need.

Aaron Ellis
    Participant

The expiration date is 8/31 or 9/31?

James Bushnell
    Participant

Expiration is August 31.

Aaron Ellis
    Participant

Ehh I wish it ran out in Sept, dunno that I can get in 4 rounds or find enough by 8/31 considering itd only give me thru the weekend to use it up and wont be down till Thurs!

James Bushnell
    Participant

I am sure you have some friends that could help you out – hate to see it go to waste. Tell you what – $150 and it is yours – you could play there 3 days at $50 per round which is dirt cheap + you will probably meet someone & sell them a discounted round to reduce your cost. Do you have a PayPal account – mine is at JimBushnell@BushnellCompany.com. If you sold one of the rounds for $65 your cost would be less than $100 …. let me know. I am flying to Boston Tuesday evening.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com