Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Does Fast Pass save significant time?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven C.
    Participant

On average how long does it take to get food at the 19 Hole without a Fast Pass?
    With a Fast Pass?
    How about entering the 19th Hole does the Fast Pass lane make a significant difference?

Bruce Friend
    Participant

Personal opinion from someone that hasn’t bought it and never will, mostly due to principal.

Depends on many factors and you can’t estimate an average. On busy nights, most years Monday and Thursday are busiest, lines at most stations in the first hour can be long. Depends on the restaurant and how they are staffed along with their food prep on how fast the line goes. Sometimes it is a few minutes, sometimes much longer. If you are impatient and want your food “on demand” and have the money to buy a fast pass, you would probably find it to be worth it. I’m patient and I have my system on how I get my food throughout the night as I don’t need the most popular station in the first hour as I’m enjoying the beer selections so I’m good with the normal lines. Most important is the ice cream line and they do a great job with that line going quickly and don’t think there is a fast pass line there.

Steven C.
    Participant

Oooh, an “Ice Cream” line. Nice. I’ll look forward to that.

Billy Burwick
    Participant

As someone who actually bought it last year, The 1st night the lines for food can be long. It is worth it for the 1st night and/or if you like not waiting for food or drinks.
    For me it’s 25 extra a day to not wait much all week. I was solo the last 2 years so I did it this year I am bringing friends so not sure I will do it.

Steven C.
    Participant

My general thought on this type of thing is that it helps keep me ahead of the wave. Less time in line for food gets me to the next thing, be it vendors, games or whatever ahead of crowd. So it’s more than just the time saved getting dinner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com