Tagged: Flights 13-14
- August 23, 2023 at 10:42 pm #52231Donnie PenneyParticipant
Skins Game Flights 13 & 14
To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. I can also accept payment via Venmo or Zelle. For ease of scoring, I will combine both flights into one pot; this should make for nice payouts.
I will be onsite Monday morning by 7am. I will be my cart if they are setup. Otherwise look for someone with a Texas Longhorn cart bag. I will need your Name and Phone number. I will have sign up sheets and rules available at sign up. Since they are doing shotgun starts again, all will need to be signed up before we tee off. I will need to stop collecting before they send us out.
If you want to help, just spread the word since not all read these boards.
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies or better on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• I will remain at the course for 30 minutes after I complete my round to accept qualifying scores. All skins turned in must be on the official scorecard for the World Am and must have both signatures on the card.
• If you cannot find me after the round, you can text me a picture of your official scorecard with all signatures. State in the text your name and hole birdie or better was scored on. This must be on the OFFICIAL scorecard, not a course card. Send it before you turn it in to the scoring officials.
• All text for birdies to be scored need to be received by me no later than 3:00pm the day of the round Any text after 3:00pm will not be scored, this gives me time to score and notify winners in a reasonable time.
• All winners will be notified by text that night of their winnings and their money will be available for pick up the next morning.
• I will make sure to be at the course at least 1 hour before the round starts so everyone can get their money.
• On the last day I will stay at the course until play is over and make payouts at the course. Do not leave you are expecting a payout. If you win and are not around to be paid in person, you will have to be paid electronically.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 254-722-9211 (This is the number to use for texting score card.)
email@example.comAugust 24, 2023 at 7:44 am #52234Scott T. – World AmKeymaster
There is a dedicated thread for skins games. This thread is now closed.
- The topic ‘Flight 13 & 14 Skins’ is closed to new replies.