Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Flt. 48 Courses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bill Hambrick
    Participant

I got 1. Farmstead 2. TPC 3. River Oaks 4. Arrowhead. Not bad at all.

Tom McCain
    Participant

Not in the same flight Bill. 25, TPC, Possum Trot, Myrtle Beach National S, Oyster Bay

Stan Legus
    Participant

Bill, Did you move up to the 60-69 group….am I in your flight? Also what other group is playing on these courses?

Bill Hambrick
    Participant

Stan, yes I did and yes you are don’t know what other group is playing with us or who is going to run the skins game. Tom guess I’ll see you at the 19th hole to buy you a drink they’re cheaper there so he’ll make it a double!!!

Hey Billy Handbrake, you will be in the same flight as my father and Lanny. You get to play with my father on Friday at Brunswick

don rabb
    Participant

Bill, good luck at River Oaks. Played it last year. The clubhouse needs to be torched and if I remember the driving range was a hike. I have put that one on the NPT list (Never play there.)

Bill Hambrick
    Participant

I seen that Harry looking forward to it. Don I’ve played River Hills, River Club and Rivers Edge this will complete the Rivers Courses. My buddy played River Oaks our first year in 2004 and it was in bad shape but that was a couple of days after a tropical storm rolled thru.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com