Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Guest Pass Exchange

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    Ken Zawodny
    Participant

I will have four (4) guest passes for exchange for the PGA Superstore gift card or $20 cash. You can contact me at my personal email at kjzjr@icloud.com if interested. Ken Z.

Joseph Rizza
    Participant

Looking to buy 1 extra guest pass for my adult autistic son. If you have one available please email me jrizza2001@gmail.com. thanks.

Joe Rizza.

Dean Ramsay
    Participant

I am looking for 1 guest pass. Will swap for Superstore card.

Thanks and Regards…
    Dean Ramsay

todd innes
    Participant

I have one. Let’s swap

todd innes
    Participant

Dean,

I have one. My email is toddinnes@gmail.com

Chandler Wells
    Participant

As of right now, my guest pass is available and I will swap for your World Am PGA tour gift card, or $20. 1st come and I will update once it’s gone. cchanimal@gmail.com or text me 717-810-7401. I will arrive and register Saturday mid-day.

Chandler Wells
    Participant

Mine has now been spoken for as a swap.

Geoff Koren
    Participant

I still have a guest pass available and will swap for your World Am PGA tour gift card, or $20. Just contact me at GeoffNMel@AOL.com.

Geoff

Bernie Loehr
    Participant

I need another guest pass for the 19th hole. I have given my Gift Card for one already, Would pay $20 for another pass? Please contact me at bernloehr@yahoo.com.

Michael Splawn
    Participant

Hi Bernie Loehr,
    I will have one available to you for $20 cash. Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    Michael Splawn

Bernie Loehr
    Participant

Thank you Michael Splawn. As we get closer to the tournament, let’s chat about how to make the exchange.

Scott Witman
    Participant

July 2…I would like to pay $20 for an extra pass to 19th hole. Can anyone help? Scott W. Eyeduegolf@aol.com

David Croston
    Participant

I will have an extra pass. Text me at 828-371-7553 if you want it, and we will figure out when to meet.

David

Viewing 13 posts - 181 through 193 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com