Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board International Club Rain Check

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chad Watson
    Participant

I have an International Club rain check from last year. I’m not attending this year but if somebody wants it give me an address and I’ll get it in the mail first thing Monday morning. If you live close to NW Ohio could arrange a pick up. Will go to waste otherwise.

John Smith
    Participant

Chad,
    Would be very interested in the rain check. Leaving Thursday to get some much needed practice in. How can we do this?

John

Chad Watson
    Participant

John,

Best bet might be to mail it to where your staying in MB. Not sure how long the pony express will take to get it there though.

John Smith
    Participant

Chad

I will be at the Hampton Inn, Broadway at the Beach, 1140 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 for Thursday – Saturday
    I was hoping to play the International this Friday. I will pay for what ever the mailing cost is to get it there by Thursday if possible. Thank you if you can. If not don’t worry

John
    201-788-6283

Chad Watson
    Participant

John,

I’ll get it in the mail to the Hampton address and we can hope for the best. If it don’t get there in time I guess neither of us are out anything if it does Bonus for you! Hope it gets there and you have a great week, well not that great or they might DQ ya! LoL

John Smith
    Participant

Thank you. Played too well the last 2 years. Got reduced ahead of time this year. 🙂 Haven’t been under 10 in 12 years. Ouch

Chad Watson
    Participant

John,

Did the rain check made it to you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com