Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board It’s coming . . . . . . . . .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tommy Briggs
    Participant

I know Scott and his staff are putting the finishing touches on the 2021 WA.
    Q School was last week so I expect registration to open any day now.
    I hope to see attendance near or over 3,000, vaccinations should be completed by August so we can have a “normal” WA this year.
    I still hope some kind of concession will be made for those how choose not to attend the 19th hole.
    I am excited and ready to go

Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

Definitely I am excited to go. Fingers crossed the land border will be open by then and quarantine BS here in Canada.

Mike Sigmon
    Participant

Hey Tommy,
    Sorry we didn’t get to meet at the q school being we played the same courses I was in flight 1 and I see you were in flight 2 would like to have got with you just to say hi and put a face with the name being we have posted on a few comments about different things on the board here…
    We’ll have to meet up at the World AM maybe at the meet and greet at Broadway at the beach if that’s where they have it this year or maybe I should say if that have it…I sure hope we are back to some kind of normal by Aug. It’s been a hell of a 14 months or so

Tommy Briggs
    Participant

Mike I was busy those three days trying to find my golf game

Getting together would be my pleasure, look forward to it

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Tommy Briggs.
    adam peterson
    Participant

Lots of drink sponsors..looks like the 19th is back

Tommy Briggs
    Participant

I don’t know about the 19th hole, I think Scott and the staff are still considering all options.

I did notice they are saying registration will begin sometime in April now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com