Home › Forums › The World Am Bulletin Board › Just for fun flight questions
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by Scott T. – World Am.
- April 27, 2017 at 1:42 pm #38248
I submit the follow questions for the just for fun flight. I understand that “just for fun” would be modified rules.
So these questions are based on players not following strick rules of play, i.e. Not finishing out a hole (picking up) improper drop, mulligans, playing any tee box or distance, practice putting (after a missed put) etc.
1. I read on another post that you are going to pay 5 spots. How can that happen if rules are not followed by all.
2. Will a # players advance to Friday round.
3. Are there rules or guidelines for these players to follow.
ThanksApril 27, 2017 at 1:50 pm #38249Scott T. – World AmKeymaster
David – We pay 5 spots at random. There are no rules, no scores, no advancing to Friday. Pick up, drop illegally.. have fun!April 27, 2017 at 2:41 pm #38250
Those 5 winners would be placed as 1,2,3,4 & 5 so the first place random winner also plays Friday or not?
Also if you get 100 players for this flight would you draw 10 winners, etc.
DavidApril 27, 2017 at 2:42 pm #38251
Sorry missed the No Friday advance.April 27, 2017 at 5:19 pm #38253Scott T. – World AmKeymaster
Yes to the 100 players portion paying out 10. But I think 50 will be the number.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.