Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Rental Cars

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hey Everyone – We now have a wonderful deal with Hertz for a discount. Use convention code “022Q9527”. There’s only so many cars at the airport location so this may go fast, but we’re looking to secure more discounts.

Brian MacFawn
    Participant

Scott…Hertz must have rented everything quickly because I tried the convention code within an hour of your post but no luck. Initially it accepted the code and gave me a great price but when I tried to finalize the rental I got a message that the code no longer worked. Thanks for working on this for us and please let us know if you can arrange any more discounts.

adam peterson
    Participant

Keep on trying!! Just secured one. 7 days 290 bucks 4 door mid size let’s gooo

adam peterson
    Participant

I was clicking till about 3 minutes left of timer and got in..

Brian MacFawn
    Participant

Scott & Adam…thank you both so much! With Adam’s advice to keep clicking, I too finally got my confirmation…mid size $292! Yeah! Hope others are able to take advantage of this.

adam peterson
    Participant

Awesome! I thought I was lucky to book early enough for the 600 rate I had. This is outstanding.

Bill Majercin
    Participant

Just booked with Hertz Rental. What a difference in price the code gave. Even with my Hold Member thru Hertz

Raymond Blank
    Participant

Mr Scott. My wife tried to book me a car with Hertz but even with the code it still over 1000. Can you help?

Make sure you’re using the code in the convention code box. I just tried again for a Sat – Sat rental and it is showing up as ~$300 after taxes for mid-size.

Raymond Blank
    Participant

Ok. I will try again. That’s the Hertz at airport correct

Raymond Blank
    Participant

Thanks Mr. Scott.
    I got a car and used the code. 8 days total 326. AWESOME!!

NICK BRADLEY
    Participant

Thank you for doing this. I just reserved too. Very easy and a great discount!

William Zeoli
    Participant

Apparently I don’t know what I am doing. I tried several times to use the discount in the “convention” discount box. It gave me a great rate, but then would not confirm my reservation saying the discount code was incorrect.. I called Hertz directly and spoke to a Hertz agent. I gave him the discount code number and he told me that Hertz discount codes do not have a letter in the middle. He then looked up Myrtle Beach vacation ands said, yes, there is a discount. He offered me 20% off of a $1200 charge. I am happy several of you got good rates . I’m pretty savvy on the computer, making reservations for all kinds of things. What the heck am I doing wrong ?

Donald Robillard
    Participant

William the same thing happened to me several times on Thursday evening and Friday. Very frustrating to think you are gonna get out for $318.00 total and then be unable to final process out. Tried again today and now it will not recognize the code under the convention code. Hertz site and customer service is less than ideal. Oh well guess I am driving from Colorado, I am not paying a grand for a rental car.

Michael Kestel
    Participant

Just booked a car. final price was 309. If you get an error message when you click reserve just keep hitting the reserve button. eventually it goes through. I have tried multiple times since the discount code dropped. but as i said it finally worked and for an incredible rate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com