Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Rental Cars

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Donald Robillard
    Participant

Michael that is great and I am glad it has worked out for you and all the others who received a great rate. I probably spent the better part of a half hour constantly pressing the reserve rate again and again with the same result. I tried switching different model cars and even adding small inexpensive add-ons to switch it up a bit. Unfortunately I kept getting the false circle of hope and kept getting the same message over and over ” RATE QUALIFIER CHANGED-MUST REACCESS RATE.” I am just curious how much an uber/lyft would cost each day to and from the various golf courses. It’s has to be a helluva lot cheaper than paying highway robbery rental car rates. I will keep trying, but thus far it’s been an episode of Ground Hog Day- over and over.

Michael Kestel
    Participant

Donald Uber/Lyft may get expensive depending on where you are staying and what courses you end up playing. I plugged in most of the courses on google maps to see where the best area to get a hotel would be. If you are staying in the southern part of Myrtle Beach some of the courses end up being over 2 hours away. Just a heads up. But I was getting just as frustrated as you are with Hertz. I have been trying to book a car for about 4 or 5 days getting that same message. Yesterday I finally said I am not leaving the site until it works. I got to the error message on my work computer and every time I had a min through out the day I hit the reserve button again. I would recommend you keep trying. Because the rates with the discount code are tremendous and well worth the effort.

Donald Robillard
    Participant

Michael well I finally gave up and inquired what rate I could obtain thru USAA and to my pleasant surprise I obtained the same low rate or close $320.00 out the door for a large sedan from Hertz. So I wish I would have tried using my USAA discount earlier-would have saved quite a bit of time and anguish. But hey all ended well!

Terry Cornelius
    Participant

I also had issues with Hertz showing me a great rate, then not giving me a final submit button, but showing an error code that rate had to be confirmed or some such thing. Like others, I also called the hertz counter and emailed World Am. After a session of continued trying over 10 minutes, I was finally allowed to book a 7 passenger SUV for under $650 for a whole week!

Kevin Wilson
    Participant

It worked for me this morning at 3:30 AM. Insomnia has some advantages. They might only open up so many discounts in a day. Good luck to those trying.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com