Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Skins 10-11

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chandler Wells
    Participant

I plan to run skins for 10-11. I have done so past 2 years, and as long as there are no objections, I will again…
    *Mon-Tues-Wed are $20 each day. Thursday is $40. I prefer to collect all 4 days Monday before round, $100.
    *Birdie or better ONLY.
    *OFFICIAL SCORE CARD ONLY. I WILL BE IN LOUNGE AREA AS SOON AS I FINISH MY ROUND, AND WE WILL BEGIN.
    *Not accepting photos, stop by and see me before you turn your signed scorecard in.
    *Cash winners paid same day.
    *No winners on a day, that days $$$ will carry to next day.
    *If you didn’t play no skin day, you can’t play the carryover day.
    * No skins final day, all birdies or better will chop even.
    *I pay the same $100, and do not rake…but I gladly accept Miller Lite or a tip if you choose. I do not expect either…

If you are that guy that leaves all of your amazing shots on the range or putting green, make sure you see me prior to 8:25!!!

Jason Miller
    Participant

There’s a thread for all flight skins games already

Joe Kalil
    Participant

Wait, you want to run the skins game???? Didn’t you say in another thread how you screwed up the payout?? I’m not sure about this one!

Mike Kothe
    Participant

Joe

I can personally attest to Chandler’s honesty and integrity He has run the skins game for the past 3 years and done a great job.

Chandler Wells
    Participant

Lmao…Hey there Statey! You know better, and Mike doesn’t know you were kidding…Trolling the board, and waiting for a chance to pounce! HaHa Mike, he was just playing.

Joe Kalil
    Participant

HA!!! Looking forward to catching up with you in a about 10 days!!! And I guess I’ll play in your skins game!

Curt Seviour
    Participant

Sent u $ thru paypal like last year. Thanks Curt

Chandler Wells
    Participant

Yes Curt…I received it! Looking forward to catching up!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com