Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Skins Flight 17-18

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

It doesnt look as though anyone else is stepping up to the plate to do the skins so I guess I will have to be the guy to run them

SKINS – Cost of $20 a day for all 4 being $80 for the week. This would include a $5 side pot for a last man standing pool section.

You can prepay the $80 skins entry via

paypal.com to Harry_s_Radley@yahoo.com or

Zelle the $80 to my cell 317 652 6063

I intend to get to the course early to collect money. I will be the guy wearing the knickers.

I will make up signs and place them on the 1st and 10th hole with my cell number and cost of entering.

I will attempt to collect all skin money up until the time of my Tee time. Those players who do not get to see me prior to my tee time must text their intentions to play prior to their tee time (time dated ) with the money to be collected at the end of play where I would be waiting in the clubhouse.

All birdies to be recorded must do 1 of 2 things.
    1. Show me your official score card when I am in the club house
    2. Text me picture of your official scorecard stating your name and hole birdie was scored on
    3. All birdies to be verified before any monies will be paid out.

If all birdies are cut on the final day then I will cap the skins to $100 each and randomly drawer from all of the occupants and pay them out evenly. This is because it would be too difficult to verify all other ways in fairness.

In relation to the last man standing if we get a pool of eg. 32 players the 1st day in the skin pot then the top 16 and ties best net score would advance to the 2nd day. The top 8 net scores and ties advancing to the 3rd day. with the final 4 advancing to the last day with the best 2 net scores playing out example $125 – $75. Just a little side pot fun.

Gary Gurtcheff
    Participant

Thanks for doing this, Harry. Just sent my $$ via Zelle.

Got it thanks, Hopefully you are the first of many. See you soon

Fred Weil
    Participant

Thank you for setting it up!

My Tee Time on the first day is 9:03. I will arrive at the course at 7:00am and set myself up near the Practice Putting Green and will be taking skin entry fees up until 8:55. Those players who do not get to see me prior to their Tee Time will have to text me with their intentions to play before you hit off and pay your entry fee immediately upon completion of the round where I will be set up in the club house.

Those who Tee off prior to 9:03 and are skillful enough to get a birdie can either wait around for me to finish to confirm your birdie or text me a copy of your score card along with name and the hole the birdie was scored on.

All skins will be paid out the following day once they have been confirmed

Those who want to jump in early so you dont miss out can do one of the five following things

1. Zelle $80 to my cell 317-652-6063

2. Paypal $80 to my email Harry_s_radley@yahoo.com

3. Text me with your intention to get in to my cell 317-652-6063 and pay me in club at end of my round

4. Leave a message here that you want in and pay me in club at end of my round

5. See me at Grande Dunes Monday morning between 7:00am – 8:55am

I will also be donating a bottle of wine for the longest putt made on hole 18. Everyone in the field is able to win this regardless if you get in the skin pot or not

Jim Grinestaff
    Participant

Thanks Harry
    If you need any help let me know. I’ll see you in Monday am.

Thanks Jim, would love some help. You are off about 20 mins before me so when you get in if you could start recording birdies from those cards returned and I could collect money from those after we finish. Can co-ordinate on Monday.

Jim Grinestaff
    Participant

Yes will do. Harry I will be there early we can chat Glad to help

Mike Kothe
    Participant

Thanks for doing this. I sent you my money via PayPal. I will text you a copy of my card after the round.

Mike Kothe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com