Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Skins Flight 46 and 47

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ken Weatherford
    Participant

It’s all yours BJ. You guys wanted to complain without discussing anything with me. Making assumptions and complaining about rule, so make your own, please. I don’t know what you wanted and you guys complained among yourselves, so I’m out. You can run skins and I’ll remove myself if that’s what you prefer.

Charles Gray
    Blocked

Just watching this thread, I hope that you and BJ get paired together for all 4 days of the tournament. Maybe on Friday you can both finally have a love fest and just agree to disagree.

BJ Brown
    Participant

Very well, Ken. I’ll run the skins. Rules are:

I would be honoured to run the skins game for flights 46 & 47.
    Note: The skins for flight 46 will be separate from flight 47

I have run the skins for the last 6 years and no complaints. I wrote a spreadsheet that calculates the results instantly. The cost is $100 for the week. $20 for Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday. $40 for Thursday. 100% of the money that comes in goes out.

I do not take a commission at all. A beer at the end of the day would be nice though.
    Birdies or better get paid out. Please bring exact change.
    At the end of your round bring me your scorecard BEFORE YOU TURN IT IN !!!

I’ve never had a round without a winner. If there is no winner for that day (very rare), the money would be added to the next day’s pot.

If on the last day, if there are no winners, anyone with a birdie or better would be eligible for a share of the pot and then distributed evenly.….but again it has never happened.

Payouts will be at the course if you stick around, or the next morning. Everyone will get paid what they win, guaranteed.

I look forward to seeing everyone, whether old friend or new, and just playing golf.
    See everyone soon. Best of luck everyone.

-BJ Brown – Flight 47 (714) 300-9303

Ken Weatherford
    Participant

I appreciate you taking it, BJ, because I just felt you guys weren’t happy. I wasn’t taking a fee. I was going with net, because other guys in 47 complain about going with gross, but I agree with you. You’re going to play well, or you’re not. No reason to go with net that I can see. I would have gone along with gross skins for both flights without doing skins separately for both flights. Any reason you are separating the flights? Keep 47 happy?

Ken (405) 314-9559 If you need any help, give me a call.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com