- August 19, 2017 at 9:16 pm #39509Ken DelaneyParticipant
Since we now have the course assignments, Dave Tiano and I will step up and run the skins game for Flights 5 & 6. Here are some of the rules that will apply and what you can expect to pay for the week:
$20 – Monday, $20 – Tuesday, $20 – Wednesday, & $40 – Thursday = $100 total for the Week!! You can pay up front or daily. If no one hits one day, ALL monies will carry over. If you weren’t in the day before and want to get in the next, it will cost you double (if you need further explanation, see us on Monday morning).
Some points to keep in mind:
1. We take ZERO off the top. We announce how may players have paid each day.
2. We only verify with the OFFICIAL card before it is turned in. I know some will say the Pro wants it but it only takes a second to see us.
3. We try to not show what holes have active birdies or open holes (this helps with the guys trying to scheme the pot/game).
4. We announce the next day how many paid out and what holes they were won on.
5. We also have a roster with both flights and everyone’s name printed.
6. Dave and I balance all monies collected and paid out each day.
7. We hope for tips but understand if it is against your religion to not tip, a pitcher of beer works also.
8. We ARE and have been, THE most fun flight in the WA for a few years running now and we intend to keep it that way. Leave your problems at home, we have a week to make good memories. Let’s take the opportunity!!!
Last year we had a player in our flight who was DQed for changing his scorecard before he turned it into the Pro. Dave met with Jeff Monday and he confirmed the DQ and we didn’t allow him in the skins after that violation. He didn’t win a skin but I want you all to know the skins guy should protect the pot also. (Here for all, not for one).
Good luck to all.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.