Home › Forums › The World Am Bulletin Board › Skins in Flights 13-14
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Michael Linthicum.
- August 19, 2019 at 1:03 pm #46822jt fosterParticipant
Rules in flights 13-14
1) Cost to enter is $20/$20/$20/$40. $100 gets you in for the whole week.
2) If you get in for only one (1) day and there was a carryover, then you must pay the previous days $20 in order to be eligible for that days skins.
3) All skins are Net skins only, and skins are combined for both flights. There are no individual flight skins.
4) There can be only one (1) winner per hole,
5) In the event there are no winners, then the entire skins pool carries over to the next day. On Thursday, if there are no individual winners, then tied Eagles will be paid first, then 2 tied birdies will be paid, and if no 2 tied birdies, then 3 tied, etc.
6) All skins paid out immediately following all players turning in their cards and skins are determined. You can choose to receive previous
day’s skins on the next day. If you don’t collect on the next day, I will not come looking for you.
MOST IMPORTANTLY!! Only “Official” Score Cards are accepted, NOT the tear strip you kept your score on, and NOT a course Score card. Scorecard must be signed and attested.
7) If you cannot stay because I am still playing before you have to leave, then you must have a fellow player in your group take a picture with your legible name and scores, so that I can attest your birdies, or I will attempt to verify with the pro shop. BUT, someone from your group or another competitor must inform me that you have a “potential skin.”
8) On Thursday payouts, if there are no outright winners or a winner doesn’t want to stick around, I don’t think it is my responsibility to “Find you”. If your schedule is so tight that you can’t stick around for an extra hour on Thursday to collect your skin money, then it shouldn’t be mine either. If you aren’t there, I will pay out those skins to the other winners who did stick around. I like doing the skins, but I’m volunteering, and I am not giving up more of my vacation because someone doesn’t want to get paid…and you expect me to go looking for you.
This is my cell if there any questions. 706-459-8785 JT Foster firstname.lastname@example.orgAugust 19, 2019 at 1:39 pm #46824Michael LinthicumParticipant
i am not in your flight (and have yet to see anyone running skins for flights 9 or 10) but i would guess that most skin games is run very similar. Since we have to turn in the official score card almost immediately will a picture of the official score card work??
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.