Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Sorry I missed an hour

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jason CORUM
    Participant

I had to go chase some guys breaking in a house. Did they put out course asignments while I was gone?

Tom McCain
    Participant

Will post on Monday August 22nd mid-afternoon EST. Did you catch the bad guys?

jim mcdaniel
    Participant

Are you kidding, they were sagging their pants so low, even Jason could catch’em….

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Nope, my neighbor isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. He saw the guys and drove to my house to see if I was home instead of calling 911. By the time I got down there they were gone and we looked all over for them. They have hit three houses in our neighborhood this week. We will get them before I’m in Myrtle. They’ve made it personal breaking in my neighbors houses.

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Oh and Jim I can promise you I won’t be chasing them. I’ll be in my car trying to cut them off while the young guys chase them. Lol

Rick Kimbrell
    Participant

Hope y’all get them Jason. I hate people who want to steal instead of working for a living. If they hit a home that has a homeowner who is home and armed…maybe there will not be any need to apprehend. Just send the coroner and haul them away.

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Yeah Rick we had one make a guy lay face down in the front yard (holding a gun on him) last week till the police arrived.
    Id say 80% of homes here in TN are armed. Walk in the wrong house here and it will be lights out.
    Of course they were on the news explaining why you shouldn’t pull a bun on burglars and we were all patting him on the back.

don rabb
    Participant

Jason, do you guys have the Castle Doctrine in TN? I hope someone doesnt break into my house but if we are home, then CSI cleanup rather than 911 might be the call to make. These criminals are so brazen now with what seems to be no respect or regard for anything. Keep wearing that vest Jason!

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Tennessee’s Castle Doctrine. In Tennessee deadly force is legal when used to defend one’s self, when they believe that there is a threat of immediate death or serious bodily injury. This belief must be founded on reasonable grounds. There is no duty to retreat from anywhere that the person has the right to be.

It’s better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Bill Hambrick
    Participant

Jason instead of chasing them, take a few golf balls and kind of take a few practice shots with a 3 iron!!!

Bob Newman
    Participant

In rural SC if you are going to run from someone’s house after breaking in, you had better be able to run 1200 ft per sec. I know a lot of people that carry on their own property. One can not be too safe now a days. JMO

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com