This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Sterner 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike Sterner
    Participant

I know not many people follow the message board this time of year but some feedback. I missed the Father-Son and WA this year due to shoulder injury and getting ready to have a reverse total shoulder replacement. Has anyone ever had one and how did it go? Thanks, Mike

Bob Newman
    Participant

Am one week in from my reverse shoulder replacement. Will be able to start rehab after doctors visit on November 5. My goal is to bust my butt on rehab and be starting to swing in early 2020 and be far enough long to register for early discount. AND definitely have my game in best shape to play. My doctor has told me he will definitely have me higher in backswing than I have in years(may not be able to get a tee out of my back pocket). Have put up with shoulder last 4 years and have lost distance. Looking forward to seeing if I can get it back. Good luck with yours

Mike Sterner
    Participant

Wow, sounds very familiar. My surgery is Dec 11th and I am SO ready. My surgeon says 4 months which would put me swinging a club middle of April. I wish you well in recovery and keep me posted.

Bob Newman
    Participant

I had a good check up on 5th. X-ray shows everything is where it should be. No pain, basically soreness. Do not have to wear sling around home. Start rehab tomorrow. Shoulder is getting more movement by the hour. Actually ate using the right hand tonight. If your surgery is on your dominant hand, there are some things you really need to practice on. I’ll keep you posted on how I’m progressing and goog luck with yours.

Mike Sterner
    Participant

Yes, it’s my right shoulder and I’m right handed. Been practicing alot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com