Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board WorldAm low net challenge

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jason CORUM
    Participant

We are having the low net challenge again this year. As long as we have over 30 we will pay top 3 places each night. Just bring your flight sheet by WorldAm booth to record your score. If you don’t go low one day don’t worry about stopping by.

1st 50%
    2nd 30%
    3rd 20%

Entry fees is $90.00, $20.00 each night of WorldAm and $10.00 to help pay for booth.

You can mail in your entry fee or send $94.00 PayPal to corumjason@yahoo.com

Ken Weatherford
    Participant

Hey Jason, will this be 10% of the field payout?

Thanks!

Ken

Jason CORUM
    Participant

I don’t understand the question

Ken Weatherford
    Participant

Jason, the question is, you said 3 places for 30 players, so does that mean 10 places per day if 100 players, or just 3 places for anything over 30? What’s the possible winner ratio?

Thanks!

Ken Weatherford
    Participant

Sorry! Meant to clarify that. Like in poker, usually 10% of the field can cash. I assume that’s not the case here. Would like to know if it’s just 3 winners per day or 10%.

Ken

Jason CORUM
    Participant

No it’s top three no matter what. If we don’t get over 30 we won’t pay that many spots. We usually get a bunch jump in on the first night at 19th hole.

50% 1st
    30% 2nd
    20% 3rd

Bob Whittington
    Participant

So, if I show up at the booth Monday I can sign up for the last 3 days
    for $70?

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Yes you can unless there’s a rainout first day. Then it will still be $90.00 because everyone already in will have their first day bets carried over.

Bob Whittington
    Participant

Sounds good, I will look for you at the CC. I think I remember what you look like.
    I played in one of you tournaments maybe 6 to 8 years ago. See you at the CC Monday.

Jason CORUM
    Participant

Still plenty of time to get in low net challenge.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com