Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

Any word if there is going to be a 19th hole this year.

Tommy Briggs
    Blocked

The web site says it is a “virtual” 19th hole. I posted a thread and I am sure my questions remain unanswered because the World Am staff does not know what is going to happen in August. Much like last year many decisions will be made closer to August when more information becomes available. I believe the WA would try to have a 19th hole, even with the vaccine I personally do not think the WA will risk the liability of having a 19th hole. JMHO

Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

Tommy where did you see it on the web site.

Tommy Briggs
    Blocked

Mike i am not on my computer so i will look when i am on it but someone else mentioned they saw it was virtual in my 19th hole thread under this one so i know it was there.
    The web site does say 19th hole 8:30 – 9:00 which i am pretty sure means no band, no food or drinks.

Tommy Briggs
    Blocked

Mike I looked for it and it appears they changed it. It was under the 2021 Schedule of Events, they replaced virtual with nightly.

As I mentioned above if it is going to be from 8:30 to 9:00 it almost has to be virtual because 30 minutes is barely enough time to get everyone inside the door.

Mike Cheeseman
    Participant

Yeah, I agree with you Tommy. It is probably to early for them to make a final decision until registration starts.

Raymond Blank
    Participant

Well guys I’m sure Mr. Scott and all involved will be looking out for all’s best interest.
    I played last year and had a awesome time with the little wife doing other things and just enjoying see Myrtle Beach places of interest
    See y’all again this year. Ray. Blank

Danny Fox
    Participant

Yes Raymond the WA was still fun last year, but for me, my wife and others I know and talked to, we missed the 19th hole for one simple reason, and that is seeing all the other people that we have meant over the years and we normally only have a chance to see at the 19th hole. So good lord willing we will all be at the 19th hole again this year.

Raymond Blank
    Participant

Thanks Dan
    I feel the same way It’s all good

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com