Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Course List Announcement

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    chris kogut
    Participant

Yeah mine goes right to saying Monday midday but I bet they’ll come out either today or tomorrow but they’re definitely not out I don’t think

Quit looking, John! Turned it off because it’s not done and you could be looking at bad info.

alright, Merry Christmas. Have fun!

Timothy Tullio
    Participant

Thanks Scott!! Always over delivering!

William Morrison
    Participant

Course assignments have been announced. I have mine.

Jeffrey Topp
    Participant

This is my first time in WA. Is there a typo in the course list? It says gross division is playing the white tees.

Christine Remines
    Participant

I never typed so fast in my life when I saw they were out bwaahaaa!!! Now just hoping for no pre dawn tee time at Norman.

Terry Cornelius
    Participant

Huge thanks to the tournament committee for once again giving us an early Christmas morning!

Wayne Rhodes
    Participant

Saturday, 8/20, just before 10 a.m. EST. In case you haven’t received the email yet — http://worldam.golfnet.com/tourney/default.aspx

Tom McCain
    Participant

Scott, thanks for all of the hard work you folks put in. Where would you like me to send the $20??

Your favorite charity please.

Tom McCain
    Participant

Scott, I support The Sandbox here in the Charlotte area. We help the kids and their families that are going thru life-altering diseases. I will make the donation to them. And thanks again for all you folks do to make this happen.

Jeffrey Topp
    Participant

Put me down for twenty for the charity as well.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Jeffrey Topp.
    Bob Newman
    Participant

Scott, I still cannot believe y’all are allowing Founders Club to host in this and I think this is my 3rd time in the last 5 years of having to play it. In July I was told they were closed. I’m very disappointed. You and your group work too hard for this event to have to allow Sub par courses to host.

Rick Kimbrell
    Participant

Bob, sorry you drew Founder’s Club again. The last 2 times, I had it…well you know cause you were there. Absolutely horrible course conditions.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com