Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Flight 7 & 8 Skins

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    James Carter
    Participant

Just curious if anyone is running skins in flights 7 & 8?

Scott Witman
    Participant

Skins have always been a neat part of the WAHC. I hope it continues this year in flights 7/8. However, I see some challenges coming with the 2020 setup with varying tee times…IF we are all not teeing up at the same time. Very few players will want to hang around 2-3 hrs to collect scores and distribute winnings at the end of the round. Thoughts?

Aaron Ellis
    Participant

Honestly, you shouldn’t be hanging out that much longer, other than the Norman Course the first tee time to the last is basically a hour and half, long as people don’t lolly gag around in the parking lot and gets stuff in!

Aaron Ellis
    Participant

James, I’d see if David T or Kevin J are running them, believe they are in flight 7!

Kevin Jones
    Participant

How does everyone feel about skins using a money app like VENMO?…We can instantly transfer skins money to the winners and remain contactless. I think, so I’d have to confirm, the official scores are posted online, so you dont need an actual scorecard card to run the skins.

James Carter
    Participant

I like the idea of using Venmo. You could still have people text you a picture of their official card.

Kevin Jones
    Participant

James I like that idea

James Carter
    Participant

Hey Kevin. Looking forward to heading down tomorrow. Wanted to check in and see what the skins situation was? I’m definitely in, if there’s going to be a skins game.

Kevin Jones
    Participant

James

I’m not going to run the skins game in our flights and I’m pretty sure Tiano isn’t going to run the skins game either. James you or someone else in flight 7 or 8 can run the game this year.

Thanks
    Kevin

James Carter
    Participant

It’s all good. Thank you for letting me know. See you in the morning

Scott Witman
    Participant

I would like to be in skins, if game exists. Scott W cell 484-269-8508

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com