Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Is It the End of the World Am as we know it

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Friend
    Participant

No doubt in my mind you will have a great week, Billy. Here are the facts as I understand them.

90% of the courses will be in very good shape with a couple having some rough spots. I’m only concerned with 3 potentially being in bad shape and hopefully they get the conditions to be acceptable. The rounds will take 5 hours at a minimum to play. As one gets older, the ability to accept rounds that aren’t 4 hours in perfect conditions like their home courses while prices go up year after year is hard to swallow upon first reactions. But these are the same issues discussed every year. As a newbie, you are more willing to accept it. I’m not a newbie but I also am willing to accept it finding this is my favorite week of the year.

Stay excited, play well getting your game in shape, be a good playing companion, don’t worry about things out of one control and enjoy the moment are the secrets to a happy golf life.

Rick Kimbrell
    Participant

Billy Burwick, welcome to the World Am. Let yourself have a good time and you will. And, if you do, you will be back.
    Bruce Friend, good post. Hope to see you and Billy at the Convention Center.

Billy Burwick
    Participant

Thank you everyone I am really looking forward to it.

I will be prepared for long rounds. My game is a mess but rounding into shape good thing I have 66 days or so to get ready.

Just got a crazy deal on a rental car so keep checking if you are looking.

66 days to go and looking forward to meeting some people and playing golf!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com