Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board No Golf Six Months

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aftet just having a year off with very little golf due to do an arm injiry i was scheduled for surgery today to fix it thinking I would have been recovered by the New Year. I had just finished a phone call with Ryan at the wam office telling him I fully intended coming to Q School … well that was short lived. Within half an hour I went to the hospital with a major heart attack and had to get two stints put in. In bed recovering Now with the doctor telling me I cannot have any exertive exercise for 6 months so there goes my thoughts of Q School. Hoping to be back by the world am in August

Billy Burwick
    Participant

Harry,

So sorry to hear that, Get well soon my friend!

Rick Kimbrell
    Participant

Damn Harry. sorry to hear this. Guess you really are willing to do anything to get the WA to let you play at a higher handicap. 🙂
    Get well soon.

Doing OK taking it easy get very short of breath if I walk too far actually tried playing on the weekend cannot swing across my chest only hitting with my arms played either 18 holes for an 88 and sore across the chest will not try that again until after the New Year. Have rehabiliyation once a week want to get ready for Q school in March

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com