Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board Skins 8.0 area under 49

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike Boston
    Participant

I’ve run skins for several years in other flights so if someone has this flight good deal if not I’d be more than happy to run it no clue what flights it’ll be but the 8 handicap range! Mike Boston
    904-524-1076 if you have any questions!! I’ll post flight number later to make sure I’m the only one but no problem bowing out if someone has done it for years in this flight!!

Mike Boston
    Participant

Looks like ken Delaney has run this flight before so he has the Con. I’m in ken if you need any help!!

Ken Delaney
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    I am offering just to ensure a game. I too have run them in the past, so I don’t mind. But any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, especially since we are teeing off separately.

Thanks

Mike Boston
    Participant

You know I didn’t look at times that’ll be difficult maybe two games??? Sucks because that reduces pot by 1/2 hmm let’s put our heads together I don’t mind staying to do numbers but that might get quirky too because if someone wins from first group then we have to search that person out and be a bank. Thoughts??

Mike Boston
    Participant

Shoot me a text if you want to chat 904-524-1076

Bill Rizzo
    Participant

Are you guys planning to do combined skins for flights 5 & 6 or doing them separate?

Mike Boston
    Participant

Bill thsts a good question with single tee times that will be tough regardless I don’t have an issue coming in early and leaving late as I come down alone so no one to run home too. Plus I lived in myrtle for 15 years and don’t need to see the sites so to say, Ken is more than welcome to chime in here because he’s done this flight before and I’m in agreement with him no matter who someone has to run it. Heck that’s what I come for is to play the skins game 🙂 otherwise I’m throwing 500.00 down the drain… so rest assured it will be a game. Ive see different numbers come out and play sometimes you get 55-65 playing skins sometimes only 30-40 so to cut that in half would be crazy.. here the thing if we as a group do this and let’s say ken tees off one of the first and I’m one of the middle that leaves out some people if the get there a little late! So my suggestion would be do the 20, 20,20,40 pay schedule and make sure everyone gets in on day one if at all possible!! Ken bill thoughts on timing? Thanks guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com