Home › Forums › The World Am Bulletin Board › Starting a Skins list post on here that your running skins in your Flights
- This topic has 23 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Jerry Hankins.
- August 24, 2021 at 6:38 pm #50052jt fosterParticipant
I Sux that’s yyyy!!!!’
I was it 14 last yearAugust 24, 2021 at 6:40 pm #50053jt fosterParticipant
I sux that’s YYYYY!!!!!
I was in 14 last yearAugust 24, 2021 at 9:34 pm #50059Donnie PenneyParticipant
Flight 18 & 19
I would be glad to run a skins game for Flights 18 & 19. The only issue is I have an early tee time on Monday(7:54). So I would need someone to help collect on Monday. If someone with a later tee time could help collect from those that want to participate, let me know and we can move forward. I can also take Venmo, Cashapp or Zelle thru Sunday. I can only take cash on Monday.
(Stole this from Scott who ran ours last year)
To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. For ease of scoring, I will combine both flights into one pot; this should make for nice payouts. Please bring $20’s if you can.
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• Text me a picture of your official scorecard with all signatures. State in the text your name and hole number birdie was scored on.
• All text for birdies to be scored need to be received by me no later than 6:00pm the day of the round Any text after 6:00pm will not be scored, this gives me time to score and notify winners in a reasonable time.
• All winners will be notified by text that night of their winnings and their money will be available for pick up the next morning.
• I will make sure to be at the course at least 30 minutes before the first tee time so everyone can get their money.
• On the last day I will stay at the course until play is over and make payouts at the course.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 254-722-9211 (This is the number to use for texting score card.)
Let me know if you plan to participate and I can start a list.August 26, 2021 at 12:46 am #50085Scott WitmanParticipant
Thanks for doing this, and for putting word out early. I am definitely in for $10 or $20 each round. – – Scott Witman, Wyomissing PA 484-269-8508August 26, 2021 at 12:50 am #50086Scott WitmanParticipant
To Scott Porter – Thanks for doing this, and putting word out early. I am definitely in. Scott Witman, flight 16 Wyomissing, PA 484-269-8508August 26, 2021 at 11:02 am #50095Chandler WellsParticipant
See separate thread for Flights 12-13August 26, 2021 at 3:09 pm #50109Walter WhiteParticipant
Is anyone running Skins for flight 37/38?August 27, 2021 at 5:28 pm #50137Walter WhiteParticipant
Sorry, skins for 38/39.August 28, 2021 at 7:48 am #50153Jerry HankinsParticipant
Anyone setting up skins for Flt 58 ? Jerry
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.