Home Forums The World Am Bulletin Board World Am Song

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott Benes
    Participant

My name is Scott Benes and this will be my 18 year in the WA. Back in 2013 I wrote a song for the tournament but didn’t really know what to do with it. Over the years some of you have heard it cuz I’ve played it in the clubhouse after a round. Last year I finally got them to play it at the convention center on Thursday night. Anyway, I thought I’d put a link to it here so you all can check it out. You can also go to any music website and search for Scott Benes, then look for the song called The World Am. While your there, check out my other songs. I have over 80 out there.
    Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVW30V_xPGk.

Kevin Finn
    Participant

Very nice They should make this the Anthem for the WA. Or use in their promos

Great Job Scott

Rick Kimbrell
    Participant

The music score for your song sounds familiar to another popular song a few years back. If it really is, then it could be a problem for the WA to use it without getting permission from the folks with the other song. Just sayin….

Scott Benes
    Participant

Thanks Kevin. Rick, as you know many songs sound similar but I can assure you this is an original song that I wrote back in 2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Call Us at 1-800-833-8798

HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com