Home › Forums › The World Am Bulletin Board › Skins Game Flight 16 & 17
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Scott Porter.
- August 26, 2021 at 1:09 pm #50102Scott PorterParticipant
In case anyone has missed a post I thought I would put one last one up before heading to Myrtle tomorrow. I am running skins in flights 16 & 17. I will be at the course on Monday by 7:00am, If possible I will set up in the clubhouse in the bar area. I have a 8:57am tee time so I will sign people up until 8:20am. That should be plenty of time to get the people teeing off early signed up and those coming late as well. Here are the rules and what I did last year that worked out well with the tee times. If you want to send me a text with your name and the cell number you will be using to send your scores I can get you signed up so all I will need Monday is your money. See everyone in a few days.
To make it easy on everyone, especially me, it would be great if everyone who intends to participate in the skins game can pay in full on Monday. This also helps in those rarest of occasions when the pot roles over from the previous day, if you did not participate on the prior day you cannot join on that day. Skins buy-in will be $20, $20, $20 & $40 for a total of $100. For ease of scoring, I will combine both flights into one pot; this should make for nice payouts.
Typical skins rules:
• Birdies or better on a hole to win a skin.
• Two birdies on a hole cuts the hole.
• Should there be a day that all skins are cut the pot will roll over to the next day.
• On the last day if all skins are cut, I will put all participants’ names in a hat and draw 5 winners to split the pot equally.
Any birdies turned in for scoring should be done as follows:
• Text me a picture of your official scorecard with all signatures. State in the text your name and hole number birdie was scored on.
• All text for birdies to be scored need to be received by me no later than 6:00pm the day of the round Any text after 6:00pm will not be scored, this gives me time to score and notify winners in a reasonable time.
• All winners will be notified by text that night of their winnings and their money will be available for pick up the next morning.
• I will make sure to be at the course at least 30 minutes before the first tee time so everyone can get their money.
• On the last day I will stay at the course until play is over and make payouts at the course.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Cell – 804-690-2773 (This is the number to use for texting score card.)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.